1,000 stars on GitHub: Haste in numbers
Today, Haste reached 1,000 stars on GitHub. A small star for one person, but a large, nicely round number for Haste. To mark the occasion, here’s a bunch of random Haste-related numbers.
- 1,000 stars on GitHub, making Haste the 19th most starred Haskell project
- 38 contributors, with a total of 1,631 commits
- 31 official releases starting with version 0.2 in July 2013
- Est. > 15,000 downloads
- Used in three courses at Chalmers, plus two BSc and two MSc theses
- 6,884 lines of Haskell (ghc-simple + compiler)
- Plus an additional 6,302 lines of Haskell (haste-lib)
Wow, so code, much downloads!