Getting involved with Haste
There are as many ways of getting involved with Haste as there are people using it. Here are a few suggestions for those who want to help out a bit more. In addition, we’re currently in need of maintainers for the Windows and OSX platforms.
- Submit a patch! Annoyed about your favorite feature still not being implemented? Grab the source, implement it yourself and submit a pull request!
- Report a bug! Even if you don’t feel up to hacking the compiler yourself, please do report any bugs you find, and perhaps even request features you’d like to see.
- Join the mailing list! If you are having trouble with Haste or you want to discuss implementation details, features or design decisions, the mailing list is the place to go.
- Pop into our IRC channel, #haskell-haste @ Freenode - it’s like the mailing list, but faster!
- Write a tutorial! Documentation is the hardest part of development - contributions in this area are at least as important as patches for the code generator or libraries.